Pages

Monday, September 26, 2011

Pretty Pink Princess Cookies

I have had a busy weekend.  I've had a barrage of last minute orders over the last couple of weeks.  It's funny how I can go a month without getting any cookie orders and then get 4 orders within a couple of weeks.  One of the orders I had this weekend was for princess themed cookies for a little girl's birthday party.  I was asked to make tiaras along with some swords mixed in so that the little boys at the party wouldn't be too inundated with pink girliness.


I brushed wet silver luster dust on the swords, and I added larger sanding sugar crystals on the sword hilt to look like little gems.

1 comments:

Matt Weidler said...

As a boy, I can confirm the awesomeness of the swords!

You'll need a girl's opinion for the tiaras.