Pages

Monday, July 11, 2011

Train Cookies

My friend Sonja asked me to make some train cookies for her little boy's third birthday party.   So after lots of researching train cookies, I decided to keep the design simple.  The party colors were red, turquoise, light turquoise, and white.


I made a centerpiece cookie also, but by the time I finished all the other cookies I was really tired and too lazy to get out the kopykake, so I just freehanded it.  Which is why it's totally off-center, but for freehand, I didn't think it was too bad.  I wasn't going to include it, but changed my mind at the last minute. 

And my sweetest little creation had a fun time at the party.  (Sorry, I know this blog is supposed to be about cookies and sweets, but I have to throw him in whenever I can.  He's just too cute!)
Happy Birthday, Noah!  I hope you enjoyed the cookies!

0 comments: